We are looking for a cafe assistant to join The Factory Kitchen team!
As a team member you will be involved in and responsible for the day to day operations of the café, maintaining top class service and assisting with upholding The Factory Kitchen’s policies and procedures.
Experience in a similar environment would be preferable but not essential.
- Preparing speciality coffees and assist with food preparation when required in a fast paced environment
- Ensure the food and drinks are served to the correct temperature & portion size
- Cash handling / operating our computerised till system
- Taking / delivering orders
- Maintaining the cleanliness of both FOH and BOH areas, ensuring they are fully stocked.
- Any other duties and responsibilities which are commensurate with this role.
- Occasional event based work when required
- Excellent customer service which creates positive feedback from customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good time-keeping and well presented
- Customer focused
Minimum of 16 hours per week
Meets national minimum wage requirements
Send your CV and a covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org