As summer gets into full swing, we’re celebrating ice cream month with some scrumptious new additions to our menu, plus there’s an exciting opportunity for ice cream lovers…
Share your dream ice cream… and we’ll make it!
Throughout July we’re asking you to share your dream ice cream flavour, inspired by the North East.
Simply share your idea on Twitter using #FactoryIces or complete the entry form in our café on your next visit.
We’ll then select our favourite and our head chef will craft the ice cream from scratch and add it to our menu!
The winner will then be invited along for a complimentary lunch for two in the café, which will also be an opportunity to taste your ice cream creation first, before anyone else!
Share your idea by 31 July 2016 to be in with a chance of winning. (Terms and conditions are listed at the bottom of this page.)
New sundaes and floats
For this month only, we’ve also introduced a tempting selection of ice cream sundaes and floats, made with our home churned ice cream and sorbets.
We’ve created three luscious sundaes for you to try – Summer Berry Delight, Go Nuts and Midnight Mint, using our freshly made, additive-free ice cream and topped with delights such as meringue, butterscotch sauce and chocolate flakes.
Or, why not keep it simple and enjoy one of our floats? Simply pair one of our ice creams with your choice of the fizzy stuff – including cola, soda, lemonade or Fentimans soft drinks.
Our new sundaes are £5.95 and our ice cream floats are £3.50 each.
COMPETITION Terms and conditions
- Entries accepted via Twitter using the #FactoryIces hashtag, or via the entry form available in the café.
- Only one entry per person.
- Competition closes midnight, 31 July 2016.
- Anything you submit to us that is used by The Factory Kitchen shall be owned by The Factory Kitchen.
- By submitting an entry, you agree that you are not aware that your idea is owned or claimed to be owned by a third party or that it infringes the patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of another.
- It is at our discretion as to how long the ice cream will feature on our menu.
- The complimentary lunch cannot be exchanged for cash and is non-returnable or transferable.
- The complimentary lunch must be redeemed in August 2016 and booked in advance.
Feature image: Sean Elliott